lunes, septiembre 15

You and me... We used to be together, everyday together (always). I really feel... That I'm losing my best friend. I can't believe this could be the end.
It looks as though you're letting go (and if it's real, well I don't want to know).
Don't speak. I know just what you're saying. So please stop explaining. Don't tell me cause it hurts. Don't speak. I know what you're thinking. I don't need your reasons. Don't tell me cause it hurts.
Our memories (well, they can be inviting)... But some are altogether mighty frightening... As we die, both you and I -with my head in my hands I sit and cry-
Don't speak. I know just what you're saying. So please stop explaining. Don't tell me cause it hurts. Don't speak. I know what you're thinking. I don't need your reasons. Don't tell me cause it hurts.
It's all ending, I gotta stop pretending who we are...
You and me I can see us dying... Are we?
Don't speak, oh I know what you're thinking and I don't need your reasons. I know you're good... Don't hush darlin. Don't tell me tell me cause it hurts.